Horbit scanner (New)
Honeywell’s MS7120 Orbit® provides aggressive omnidirectional scanning in an award-winning design for retailers seeking an affordable, aesthetically pleasing scanning solution. Orbit, the all-time, best-selling hands-free omnidirectional scanner, presents an innovative, elegant and affordable solution to convenience retail applications where counter space is at a premium. Compact, lightweight and rugged, Orbit maximizes customer satisfaction and employee effi ciency with a patented 20-line scan pattern, an easyto-fi nd sweet spot and a scan speed of 1,120 scans per second. The scanner’s expanded ability to update its fi rmware via Honeywell’s patented MetroSet®2 confi guration software (provided free) safeguards long-term infrastructure commitments in the event of a change in the POS system or software. Recipient of multiple design honors, Orbit’s award-winning shape enables hand-held scanning of large, bulky items. For added fl exibility, the scanning head can be tilted within a 30° range to accommodate objects of various sizes and shapes. Standard features include user-replaceable cables, Honeywell’s patented MetroSelect and MetroSet®2 for easy confi guration, data editing and OPOS/JPOS compatibility for easy installation.
• 20 Scan Line Omnidirectional Pattern: Provides aggressive scanning as an additional benefi t to hand presentation applications
• Sweet Spot Scanning: Engineered “sweet spot” to optimize scan performance and first pass read rate
• Adjustable Scan Head: Ability to tilt scanner 30° for targeted scanning or larger products
• Flash ROM: Protects POS investment with free firmware updates via MetroSet®2 software and standard PC
• Automatic Scanning Operation: Simply present a bar code and the unit scans in a single pass.